Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BIG sale tomorrow, decisions, decisions...


There's going to be a huge blowout sale
at one of my favorite shops tomorrow....
they're celebrating their 2nd anniversary, and EVERYTHING
is going to be 50% off. I snapped a few pics today,
and thought I'd solicit a little input as to what you think I should adopt and bring home.

This beauty is $90, tomorrow will be $45...



I fell in love with this sweet little pink metal stool. It will be $17.50....



This little gem has potential, don't you think?
$40 if I get there early enough.



This Windsor chair needs a little TLC, yes? $18 and it's mine...



Darling pair of metal chairs....$12 for the pair.



If you were accompanying me, what would you fight me for?
That's the junkers litmus test, right? Awaiting your replies.....sale starts at 9am sharp!

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

If I were you I would camp out tonight and be the first one in line. Are they closing or just having the sale. Great things to be found for sure.

Junk Exchange said...

i would go for the pair of little metal chairs first, then grab the pink kitchen stool ..

Anne Lorys said...

I SHOULD have camped out! Turns out it was quite the event, I'll post a new entry with all the details....

Anne

Anne Lorys said...

I was in such a rush to get the pink stool and the Windsor that I completely forgot about the pair of metal chairs! D'oh! You shoulda come with me!


Related Posts with Thumbnails