Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Smitten Kitten


Another week,
another FUN photo shoot 
at just one of the MANY
delightful, divine and completely darling
shops right here in Fredericksburg, Texas.

This time up at bat....














































This shop has a special place in my heart,
as not only have I sold there,
but I think the owners Debbie and Jennifer
are just the bees knees.

Smitten
401 E. Auguste,
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
830.307.3218

Coming soon....new pics from the latest
Carol Hicks Bolton shopping trip to the
brocantes of France!




If you would like professional photos
taken of your shop for use on your website,
Facebook page, blog or in print ads,
please contact me for more info.

Texas Residents only, unless you
plan on paying my air-fare and accommodations.  ;-)


This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with




Related Posts with Thumbnails