Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Fredericksburg Gem


Happy Thursday!
This is gonna be
short and sweet today.

Like what you see below?

{ double click to super size }

Me too!
It's my friend Jill's house here in Fredericksburg,
She owns a fabulous clothing boutique
called Haberdashery
and is just a wonderful gal
in every sense of the word.

Her home is going to be featured
in a National publication later this Fall,
and it was my honor to do the photo shoot.
Now I've found out that I'll be writing the story, too!
Love flexing those writing muscles.

Have a great weekend,
And pop on over to see what I've been
up to on Facebook....


I'd be honored it you "liked"
and shared my page with others
while you're there.

Leaving you with a teaser here....
be sure to check Facebook tomorrow
to see pics of my new tattoo......



This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...




Related Posts with Thumbnails