Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Wow!
October and November have been super busy
months for me, with regards to photo shoots.
But I'm hardly complaining, quite the contrary.

I've been fortunate enough to have a 
feature article on the magazine stands now,
and another one coming out this month.
And in between, I've been keeping busy
doing shoots for local clients,
such as my friend Melissa Mabery,
who owns a trio of darling bed and breakfasts,
Cotton Haus, Clover Haus and Canary Haus.

I shared my shoot at Cotton Haus with you
and today, I'm back to give you
a few peeks at the charming Clover Haus.


Bright and cheery!
Who wouldn't want to stay here?


Just inside the front door,
a wall of vintage mirrors graces the foyer.


And this....I have no words.
So simple, so unexpected, so freaking amazing!


Each of the "Haus" B&B's has three bedrooms,
and at Clover Haus, you can grab a comfy seat
by the fireplace in the master bedroom sitting area.


I'm so impressed with Melissa's ability
to create such unique and tranquil spaces.
Each B&B truly has its own personality.


I can't wait to share Canary Haus 
with you next time!

To book a reservation,
here's the info:

Clover Haus B&B in Fredericksburg, Texas

505 E Creek St. 

830-456-2513

Happy Week!



This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...

linking with






Related Posts with Thumbnails